Q & A
No smoking Haus Moselliebe
Consideration & respect for you and for the health of our guests
Our house was designed as a non-smoking house, so smoking is prohibited throughout the house. This also applies in the public areas such as the breakfast room, as well as in the rooms and on the balconies and apartments.
Can I smoke on the balconies?
- NO! Please note that if you disregard the smoking ban in your room, on your balcony or apartment, we will charge you a cleaning fee of €150.
How late can I arrive?
- Your room / apartment is available from 2 p.m.
Can I arrive earlier and where can I park then?
- Arrival before 2 p.m. is not possible. You are welcome to park your car in the parking lot behind our house or in front of the house on the street at number 54.
Can I arrive after 5 p.m.?
- That's fine! If you arrive after 5 p.m., we ask you to contact us by 2 p.m. by phone +492675-9118520 or via Whatsapp so that we can assign you a code for the key box, otherwise you will no longer be able to arrive. With the code you can check-in yourself.
When do I get my guest ticket for late arrival?
- Guest ticket you get the next morning at breakfast.
How late do I have to leave my room/apartment?
- You must leave the room/apartment before 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
What are the breakfast times?
- Breakfast buffet is served from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m
We hope we have informed you sufficiently and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Best regards, Ton und Nynke Messing